Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MY WRITINGS

Hai readers,
        I am proud that many of them are interested to read my stories. My first story is a love story, it was written when I was studying 3rd standard but I am sorry I don't remember that story now. Then I wrote TITANIC story   ,it was written when I was studying 4th std, then my brother seen that and he found that I was interested in writing stories then he created a blog for me. Before creating the blog I used to chat with my brother in balapa's computer at the same time one day he created a blog for me.OUR CONVERSATION GONE LIKE THIS TO GIVE A NAME TO MY BLOG
 Manicka: ethavathu name kudu
(Give any name)
MY BROTHER: Ok. I will give the name as "Manicka is a stupid girl"
Manicka: (shouting) Youuuuuuuuuu
MY BROTHER: Tell me something nice
Manicka: Manicka is a good girlnu potuka.{write as manicka is a good girl}
MY BROTHER: Is the word "good" spelled as "B-A-D"?
Manicka: Youuuuu. that is bad. Good is spelled as "G-O-O-D".
MY BROTHER: No no. You are wrong. "G-O-O-D" is bad.
Manicka: Youu. Put Manicka is a GOOD girl

THUS NOW MY BLOG IS NAMED AS. http://manicka-goodgirl.blogspot.com

TITANIC STORY
               It is the first story which I  wrote in pen, but when I wrote it, I first written ice rock instead of iceberg, then my brother changed it. Everybody told that the climax was good, it gave me a happiest smile that I never had before.

MAGIC OF PALACE
             It is my first story which I wrote with my own creation from the beginning but I didn't  finish it yet. But I decided to finish it within 5 months.

MY FAMILY?
             I didn't paste this story in my blog but I wrote it in my dairy and I finished that story too. This story is about a man who solves a mystery in his home but that mystery gives him a great surprise at last.

MURDER
             I didn't paste this story too. This is a story about the continuous murder in a home everybody  dies in that family, police will try to find it and they  arrested a person after few days. 7 friends comes to live in that home but again the murder continues.

ANGELLEENA
              This story is about a girl named Lakshmi who is having strange story in her dream but it is true.she don't like to tell to anybody except her best friend Arnmatha because she thinks that no one will believe her.

ME
         This story is specially made for students. In this story there are 4 students who is having different  characters. They are enemies who becomes friends gradually and solves their problems.

WHO AM I ?
          This story is about a girl who is feeling some disturbance when she enters into her new school. she makes good friend but she don't want to share her problem with her friends because she thinks that if she tells about her disturbance her friends will think that she is a bad girl because she tells lies always.

                                 THESE ARE MY STORIES, MY DEAR READERS. FROM THESE STORIES I PASTED 2 STORIES IN MY BLOG. BUT I DIDN'T PASTE REMAINING 5 STORIES. I DON'T KNOW WHICH STORY I SHOULD WRITE FIRST SO, I DECIDED TO FOLLOW YOUR CHOICE.
NOW READERS YOUR DUTY IS READ CAREFULLY ABOUT ALL THESE STORIES. THEN TELL ME YOUR CHOICE THROUGH COMMEND.
                                                       thank you give me the right choice ...... :D






    

2 comments:

INJEY! said...

i want "magic of palace". continue the story soon.

Raja Saravanesh said...

I would like to have the'Murder'....It sounds interesting.