Monday, April 12, 2010

MAGIC OF PALACE 3rd PART {Brindanz war [gods war]}

Hi, here is your story MAGIC OF PALACE 3 part
 The answers for 2nd part is liya hugged that statue because it was her husband and you can get  the answer for my 2ns question from this story

                                                  After Liya went to upstairs, She heard some voice, so she suddenly closed the door and went down.and she had a long breath. After some mins, the queen came and informed to Liya that there is a important poojas at 5:00 pm so Liya should not wander around the palace and she should be in her room only. she told ok politely and told herself that "this is the day I am waiting for This would be the last day for Grecse".
                                                  At sharply 3:00 she went to upstairs again but she opened a library which is a restricted area before she stepped into the room she ate something and she became invisible she checked every rack and finally she found a book called "BRINDANZ WAR {gods order}".This is what I want and she read that book and told herself that. This book only contains about the war. she suddenly heard someone's footsteps so she remained as statue. It was Greece who entered into the room, when he entered he smiled and went to another direction, he took a key and opened a door. Liya also watched that . He took a book from that room. Liya whispered herself that "that is the book which I want!". Then Greece went out.
                                                    The poojas began. Liya cried aloud with disappointment and she became angry she split out a thing which she eaten when she went into the room and she took a sword to kill Greece.she went near Greece and told "you, The destroyer of the world I am going to kill you". Greece's shoulders ran to her to save their king. In that second Greece shouted "stop it" . It became so silence,Greece began to speak "Listen Liya, You can kill me, But before that you should know one thing to save your husband. In the past I am and your husband Brindanz are close friends, one day I decided to give my half a kingdom to my close friend. But my enemies who became jealous of our friendship and wealth. On those days we were  strong  in this country, so some of  our enemies talked to my close friends to separate him from me.    Their speech gave him some wrong thoughts of me. so he told that he decided to take war against me. Do you know one thing Liya we actually have powers to talk to god and the god will help us directly.when we took war Brindanz done some cheating from god side so our gods became angry at him because he don't know what is the meaning of friendship and began to do cheating. so when the war began. the gods changed him and  his army into statue and ordered us to take care of those statues. But I want my friend back so I asked to god that "oh my lord, I can't live without my friend,so what I mean to say is, can I exchange our fate?" and he replayed as to do poojas for 2 years and he could exchange.  so that only I am doing all these poojas and the god also ordered as not to spell those magical words which U are searching for.
                                                Liya became so surprised on hearing these news she couldn't believe it too. so she asked " how could I believe you? a light appeared then everybody in that hall sat down in respect. that light told that " Liya I am the god, I am the one who punished your husband" Liya cried "oh god! please save my husband" god replied that " Liya, its out of my hand, It is in your husband's thoughts to make  himself   free".
                                               Greece began to speak" my dear friend, I know that you are hearing our voice, just listen to me my friend. we all are here with lot of love in our heart for you. But you only not understanding us ". On hearing these words Brindanz statue began to crack because he is crying inside his heart because of his mistake. Then after 2 mins Brindanz came alive. He ran and hugged his friend Greece and cried " I am sorry my friend" Then Greece had some tears in his eyes. And all of them in that palace became very happy because the 2 friends was together now.
                                                
                                                   Hai! how is my story? I wrote this story now itself  because It was my first comment for my last pose. hi Jey brother are you happy now? :)
                                                  Thankyou for saravenesh machan and Venkata Vishwanath Vanjari  brother for the response.

1 comment:

Raja Saravanesh said...

Your first story made a striking performance. Keep going....