Sunday, March 7, 2010

ANGELLENA

7.3.2010
Hi, I am lakshmi. But my friends will call me as kanima, because I love kids whenever I see a kid I will call them as Kanima. Ok now I am sad because, I know that everybody will have some talent but I am not having any talent. Ofcouse I will sing, write songs and dance too, but I won't be completely good.... Ok dairy, We will meet tomorrow, Bye.
  So I think everybody understood about lakshmi. Well, she is studying 7th std and she has a very good friend.  Her name is Amrathna . They will share about everything.Ok lets see the story.
8.3.2010 at a dress shop.
I don't like to go shopping, But what to do, I have to  buy a dress to my mom for her birthday.Wait somebody is calling me. she entered into a room, she seen a colored glass and told "what is this?". she just touched it and she was fainted. she heard some voice, she woke up and seen around her. She couldn't believe her eyes because, she stood in a place which is in full of white color. But she is little scared too, because she don't know what place is that. she heard a voice back of her . she turned and asked "who are you? and the replay was ,"Hi lakshmi, oh I don't want to call U like that, I mean I want to call u as Kanima because, I wanna be your friend. Well, my name is Angellina. And U are in my world which is called MLFIANLAC and U are here because, I need your help to save me and my world". lakshmi replayed "ok sister, If u want  help means. U should select some one who is talented, good looking and brilliant, But my did u select me?. Angellena went near her with a smilling face and told her that "Kanima U are having everything, that's why I am trusting U . I know that U can do anything but U don't know that and please call me as Angellena". lakshmi thought that to believe her or not then, after some time she told "ok I will help U". But today I went to a shop then I found a mirror and I came here. If I want to come here  what should I next time?". Angellena told that "Just go near that door U will understand". lakshmi smiled and told her " ok, U are looking beautiful with shiny and silky brown hair , blue eyes and  fair color". Angellena  giggled and told that "well thank you Kanima, and U are looking beautiful with your smile". lakshmi laughed and went into that door.
                                  She woke up she looked around and talked to herself when did I come to my room, Oh its just a dream and she directly seen her desk she seen a box and opened it "wow what a beautiful dress she found a letter too. It has written in that
                               Hi kanima,
                                       I hope this will fit for your mother
                                                            by Angellena.
wow! thank u Angellena. well my money is saved. she checked her purse and told Oh! angellina U took my money.she smiled and she presented  that dress to her mother which is bought by Angellena. Her mother was so surprised she kissed on lakshmi's forehead. Lakshmi don't want to tell to her mother about Angellena. because she know that her mother won't belive her. But she want to tell to Amrathna because she is her close friend. so she told about Angellena visit. Amrathna belived her by seeing the letter which was written by Angellena and she also know that lakshmi is not good at telling lies.
                          I hope U all understand this story and like this story too. we can see what happens next at 2nd part.BYE BYE BUT NEVER SAY GOODBYE  :)

No comments: