Monday, March 1, 2010

PLEASE TALK TO ME......

I am missing all the one now, because when my holidays begins I will be very happy that I am going to meet everyone. But now a days I will tell myself that "oh my god, the boring days are going to begin" for 1 month I will be too lazy. but when the 2 months gets over I will be too sad that I couldn't enjoy during the holidays.
              One day I thought that what will I do when all my relatives comes to my home, I really felt very happy after that. so whenever I am sad I began to think that my relatives are with me.
              For 2 days it made me satisfy, but after 2 days it made me angry at everybody, I was angry with  my brothers because they have gone to work and not meeting me at all. And i also angry with all my machans because they have gone to collages
              But after few days I thought that I was a stupid. Because all of them  has gone because they have to work and study to get settle in their life. But i am still sad because none of my brothers or machans or annies are talking to me even in mobile except JEY ANNA and DIVYA ANNI, I am little afraid that WILL MY FRIENDS{RELATIVES} FORGET ME!!?.No, I am sure that they won't forget me, will they?
              Ok, now my point is everybody please talk to me, because I am felling very lonely now a days and please add comment for this. The person who didn't write comment or talking in phone will indicate that they have forgotten me! :(

2 comments:

INJEY! said...

Why feeling lonely??? Read more books. (And study textbooks too).

Idle mind is Devil's workshop. Remember that. Try to do something innovative all the time.
Write new stories. Write poems. That should help you avoid getting bored.

glog said...

Hey papaa, we remember you very much!!! Of course we have NOT forgotten you. Just busy over here... Cheer up! Will try to talk to you regularly. Deal?
Gokul Anna and Gowri anni